External funding for October 2012
Written by TechPurdue // December 3, 2012 // Computer and Information Technology, Computer Graphics Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, Kokomo, Latest College News, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Research // No comments
During October 2012, the College of Technology received external funding that totaled $69,270.
Faculty who received funding (all are principal investigators unless otherwise noted) were:
- Nicoletta Adamo-Villani (Co-PI), Computer Graphics Technology, Experience Accelerator, Stevens Institute of Technology, $11,475
- Jose Garcia Bravo, Mechanical Engineering Technology (Kokomo), Application of Switching Valves to Improve Reliability of Fueldraulic Systems, DYNSAN, LLC, $18,000
- Melissa Dark (Co-PI), Computer and Information Technology, Purdue Innovation Network: Linking Resources to Leverage Innovation; Amendment 1, Economic Development Administration, $11,302
- Mark French, Mechanical Engineering Technology, and Davin Huston (Co-PI), Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, Integrated Circuitry for Guitar Pickups, Inn and Comm CTR-Info Tech Division, $23,500
- Eric Matson, Computer and Information Technology, John Deere Field Robotics Cooperation, John Deere Tech Innovation Center, $4,993
The amounts listed are disbursements in a specific month and may not reflect the entire amount of a project’s funding.