Five receive October Good to Great awards
Written by TechPurdue // October 29, 2012 // Alumni & Friends, Business & Industry, Computer and Information Technology, Current Students, Faculty & Staff, TechBytes, Technology Leadership and Innovation // No comments
Five College of Technology faculty and staff were recognized by Dean Gary Bertoline Oct. 26 as the most recent recipients of the Good to Great award.
- Bill Cochran, building deputy for Knoy Hall and Michael Golden Labs for his positive attitude and ability to tackle a variety of tasks
- Angie Delworth, director of financial affairs for her expertise and dedication to the college
- Stephen Elliott, professor of technology leadership & innovation, for his volume of grant proposals and collaborations
- Eric Matson, assistant professor of computer and information technology, for his work in creating partnerships with universities and industry in Korea
- Edie Schmidt, interim associate dean for research and professor of technology leadership & innovation, for her initiative and creativity in advancing the college’s research efforts.
Recipients of the Good to Great Award are involved with endeavors that improve the college’s public image, show a commitment to excellence and demonstrate impact.
(Photo, from left: Cochran, Bertoline and Matson.)