External funding for July 2012
Written by TechPurdue // August 28, 2012 // Alumni & Friends, Aviation Technology, Business & Industry, Computer Graphics Technology, Current Students, Faculty & Staff, Latest College News, Mechanical Engineering Technology // No comments
During July 2012, the College of Technology received external funding that totaled $175,786.
Faculty who received funding (all are principal investigators unless otherwise noted) were:
- Nathan Hartman, Computer Graphics Technology, Product Lifecycle Management Center of Excellence (PLM), General Motors Foundation, $100,000
- Jeff Holewinski (Co-PI), Mechanical Engineering Technology, Giant Fortune Cookie Manufacturing, Fancy Fortune Cookies, Inc., $2,491
- Hank Kraebber, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Giant Fortune Cookie Manufacturing, Fancy Fortune Cookies, Inc., $2,491
- Denver Lopp, Aviation Technology, Analysis and Operational Improvement for Aircraft Turn times, Delta Air Lines Inc., $37,068
- Ronald Sterkenburg, Aviation Technology, VARTM Training for NAVAIR, Naval Air Systems Command, $4,000
- David Whittinghill, Computer Graphics Technology, Development and Testing of a Kinect-based Video Game to Improve Physical Therapy Treatment Compliance for Children with Motor Impairments, St. Vincent Foundation, $25,000
The amounts listed are disbursements in a specific month and may not reflect the entire amount of a project’s funding.