CoT external funding for February 2012
Written by TechPurdue // April 2, 2012 // Admitted Students, Alumni & Friends, Business & Industry, Computer and Information Technology, Computer Graphics Technology, Current Students, Faculty & Staff, Latest College News, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Research, Technology Leadership and Innovation // No comments
During February 2012, the College of Technology received external funding that totaled $207,154.
Faculty who received funding (all are principal investigators unless otherwise noted) were:
- Melissa Dark, Computer and Information Technology, IPA between Purdue and NSA/ADET, Center for CNO, Cyber and Information Assurance, National Security Agency, $38,620
- Tom Hacker (Co-PI), Workshop Focusing on Global Policies for Infrastructure Monitoring & Management: A Paradigm Shift in Lifecycle Cost & Optimization of Resources, Purdue University, $1,000
- Nathan Hartman, Computer Graphics Technology, Product Lifecycle Management Center of Excellence (PLM), General Motors Foundation, $15,000
- Alejandra Magana, Computer and Information Technology, Research Initiation Grant: Integrating Computation into the Materials Science and Engineering Core, Johns Hopkins University, $37,900
- Vahid Motevalli, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Center for Technology Development Consortium membership, Multi-Sponsored Industrials, $50,000
- Edie Schmidt, Industrial Technology, True Flex, Tru-Flex LLC, $20,000
- Henry Zhang, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Allison-Purdue Projects: Allison 4000 Series Modeling for Software In Loop (SIL), Allison Transmission, $44,634
The amounts listed are disbursements in a specific month and may not reflect the entire amount of a project’s funding.