Earn a master’s degree while maintaining career, family
Written by TechPurdue // February 27, 2012 // Alumni & Friends, Aviation Technology, Building Construction Management, Business & Industry, Computer and Information Technology, Faculty & Staff, TechBytes, Technology Leadership and Innovation // No comments
The Center for Professional Studies in Technology and Applied Research (ProSTAR) continues to expand its offering of master’s degrees for working professionals. Six programs are accepting applications for Fall 2012.
Three of the programs follow the hybrid weeekend/distance format, which includes three weekends a semester on campus. These programs can be completed in 22 months (four semesters):
- Leadership:a program to develop skills that fit any leadership position.
- Industrial Technology: develop leadership, technology and business skills for industry.
- Industrial Distribution for Executives: specifically designed for industrial distribution executives.
The other three programs are offered online and at your own pace:
- Aviation Management: leadership for positions with the aviation environment.
- Information Technology Project Management: Project management skills for the information technology professional.
- Building Construction Management: leadership in building construction management (this program requires four days on campus each fall and is set up to be completed as a cohort in two years).